A MATTER OF BALANCE
- This event has passed.
July 11, 2023 @ 9:30 am - 11:00 am
8-week program in the Activity Room
Do you have concerns about falling? You are not alone. Many older adults experience concerns about falling and restrict their activities. Join 1000 SASC & EACH for A MATTER OF BALANCE – an award-winning program designed to manage falls and increase activity levels.
YOU WILL LEARN TO:
- view falls as controllable
- set goals for increasing activity
- make changes to reduce fall risks at home
- exercise to increase strength and balance
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- anyone concerned about falls
- anyone interested in improving balance, flexibility, and strength
- anyone who has fallen in the past
- anyone who has restricted activities because of falling concerns
This is an 8-week program that begins Tuesday, July 11th at 9:30 AM in the Activity Room. Register by calling the Senior Center at 617-471-1000 x 106.