A Matter of Balance
March 11 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
Do you have concerns about falling? You are not alone. Many older adults experience concerns about falling and restricting their activities. Join 1000 SASC & EACH for A MATTER OF BALANCE – an award-winning program designed to manage falls and increase activity levels.
YOU WILL LEARN TO:
- view falls as controllable
- set goals for increasing activity
- make changes to reduce fall risks at home
- exercise to increase strength and balance
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- anyone concerned about falls
- anyone interested in improving balance, flexibility, and strength
- anyone who has fallen in the past
- anyone who has restricted activities because of falling concerns
This is an 8-week program that begins Monday, March 11th at 10:00 AM in the Activity Room Register by calling the Senior Center at 617-471-1000.